Sunday, December 15, 2013

O Come, Emmanuel


I love this video. Tender scenes from the Savior's life, with the backdrop of The Piano Guys "O Come Emmanuel" played so beautifully, brings a special Christmas spirit into my home, as I hope it will also bring to yours.

As I watched this video I was reminded of the miracle of Christ's birth. There were many signs and wonders on that holy night foretold by prophets long ago. However, the true miracle of his birth is the life he lived! The miracles he performed, the perfect example he left, the saving principles he taught, and most importantly the life he gave. He came into this world, just as you and me, as a baby. He is mankind's miracle.

"Rejoice! Rejoice!" Because Emmanuel did come to us!

Enjoy!
Published by: McKell

0 comments:

Post a Comment